Wednesday, November 7, 2012

ONE WEEK LEFT

Well in exactly one week I will be boarding a plane, landing first in Munich and then in Prague. Still can't believe that this will become a reality. This week I took care of the paperwork to apostille my University degree and transcripts. The process was actually fairly easy, just a little costly unfortunately :( Now the main thing that's left to do is just packing! 

 Tonight though I gave my final speech (at least for awhile) at my Beachcities public speaking club. It went pretty well, even though I didn't really follow the guidelines of the speech Manual. :/ I'm glad I got a chance to say goodbye though. I'm definitely going to miss seeing everyone each week!! I will keep you up to date with my new club in Prague and when I get my CC :) 

 On a side note: I'm glad the elections are finally over... I hated being bombarded with election ads every time I turned on some kind of media.

A WEEK OF LASTS...
I feel like I should be using this last week to do all of the "last" things that I can't do in Prague. lol For example, Eat In'n'out (which I did last night)If you have others suggestions Please comment :)

Today was also my last day of tutoring-sad to leave all of my kiddos :( 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations and my best wishes Christine!

    Enjoy it, travel and make friends!

    Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Christine!!!

    Enjoy it, travel and make friends!
    I just read an article that says, "friends ade VBitamine F, an essential one!"

    We'll miss you too at TM.

    Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from Prague, see ya soon,) Lukas

    ReplyDelete