Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'M HERE, I'M HERE, I'M REALLY HERE!!!

I finally made it to Prague! Yay!
 
So it is the always-lovely jet lag that brings me to my computer at 4am Prague time of course but 7pm LA time. All I want to do is shower and eat! Haha. However I do not have any snacks/food with me other than some Herbalife tea (thanks Kady!) and I don’t think anything close by opens until about 7am. And it is still a little too early to shower because I don’t want to wake up my roommate. But at least it gives me a chance to update my blog and send some emails! Maybe I will even start unpacking in a little bit! 
Views from my apartment:




I landed in Prague around 8:45pm and then took a pre-arranged taxi to my apartment. There was some confusion of where to go and the taxi driver just dropped me off in front of the apartment with nothing but my luggage and no keys to get into the building. Ah! I was quite confused and probably shouldn’t have let the taxi driver leave. Not to worry though, I made a quick phone call and someone came to meet me with my keys and information. Apparently the driver was supposed to have me pick this up at a separate building close by but he didn’t do that. Anyway I got a quick tour of the apartment and surrounding area (metro, school, etc…) and then left on my own. I got settled into my room, chatted with my new roommate, and then off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment