Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy HOWLloween

Happy Halloween everyone!! Have lots of fun but be safe! :-) This year my costume is a ballerina (from black swan). I enjoy dressing up but what I enjoy most is seeing everyone else's creative costumes! I also love carving pumpkins and roasting the pumpkin seeds! I carved an owl this year.

Anyway, Not only is today Halloween but It is also TWO WEEKS from today that I depart on my adventure!!! It still has not hit me that this will really happen. I still have a lot of packing to do and some shopping, which is never a bad thing of course. I need lots of winter clothes because in southern California there is really no such thing as "winter". It's either hot or kind of cold and I'm ready for a change!

Time to go pass out some candy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment